Information security development
We manage our client’s information security as a whole. Information security development is a process guided by the demands of business. Your company’s current status is examined together with management and information security officers:
- what requirements do the business operations set for information security now and in the future?
- what is the level of risk in the business with regard to information security?
- how is the company’s current status with regard to the good practices of information security?
This survey is used as the basis for a concrete plan for creating an information security environment that corresponds to the company’s size and nature of business. The plan includes development targets and the measures required to reach the desired outcome. The development targets are prioritised: acute risks are immediately taken care of and the fulfillment or strategic objectives is constantly monitored.
Information security manager
We offer the services of an information security manager as a long-term service with a monthly fee. You may need the services of an information security manager when:
- your company may not need a full-time information security manager but struggles to manage information security issues alongside daily work;
- your company’s information security manager has so much work that there is need for support and extra hands;
- a person with sufficient expertise is not available for recruitment.
The information security manager services are realised in a team.
Implementation of ISO 27001
We plan and implement the information security management system in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001 standard. We help you prepare for certification and guide the implementation process as a whole.